Sunday, January 30, 2011

connection

Undulating synchronicities
Of value defined, of sacred space, of laughter explored, of dancing life.
Languages spoken and not; articulating from the universe and landing here.

Small and subtle openings, like watching a beautiful lily find the sun.
Forward motion that's sometimes skipping,
sometimes stepping gingerly over stones,
and sometimes manifesting as a tango.


Beer, beer, I’ve found a peer.
Let’s color the evening orange and call it a success.
Our responses to life will line up with our desires one day. No rush.
For “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.”

Like a duck floating on the water -
just here, now, with no further agenda.
He shows me that to be or not to be really is the question.
To be with you and you with me.

What connection is this, I ask:
shared reality or environmental coincidence?
Well, either way -
I am astounded
and grounded,
by an authentic mutual exchange.