Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ellen

i'm not a big t.v. fan, but 2 years ago i discovered Ellen Degeneres' talk show and got hooked. not that i plan my life around it or anything, but when i'm home and it's on, i flick the flick. where else can you dance, laugh, play games, and find out what's up with folks? actually, that's like most of my life, so i guess i like that Ellen has the same values. but the real draw is that she's so super real, speaks her truth, gives generously and has my dream wardrobe (not that i could pull it off). she's made her mark and is carrying the power well. it's so refreshing to see a star that shines.
so next time you're dying to stick your blindfolded face into a giant pizza, but don't really want to get pepperoni in your nose hairs, let the Ellen show do it for you. and hey, i wouldn't mind if they rolled the Gold Digger booth to my house, so i could stuff $2000 into my shirt and pants!
here's one of my favorite clips where Ellen talks to Gladys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JDXXKzOXg&feature=related
enjoy!!

No comments: